Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fuck The Bureaucrats

Yes, for god's sake, I can't stand them anymore. Bureaucrats are always working actively in order to find the most intricated and unexpected ways to royally screw the common folks just triying to get on with their lives. And private estabilishments are only marginally better than public institutions.

You know, I haven't received my payment (a research grant) for the month of October yet - while it is scheduled on the 7th of each month, and is never late. I'm running low on money, so I was wondering what the problem is, and today I discovered it: FUCKING BUREAUCRATS.

You see, it's not enough to go through the pain in the ass of registering with the College each year - oh no, the infernal machine is not content with that. I also have to sign another ass-wiping form in my deprtment, otherwise no greens. Where is the problem, you may ask. The problem is that no-fucking-one knew it had to be done; it was said in an abscure e-mail circulated long ago together with the usual mount of nearly-useless internal communications.

Something so goddamn important has been relegated to a stupid e-mail not even flagged "URGENT". This has to be a bureaucrat's work; no one else can be so stupid and inept. People with a pinch of sense would have made sure that anyone involved would had been informed properly of the steps to take. A lot of people are in the same situation now, thanks to the fuckheads mentioned above. I'm so angry and frustrated that I could strangle someone, shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fabio said...

Die spammer die

9/10/05 18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home