Monday, June 30, 2008

Look At My Chillies 2

Here are the Scotch Bonnet instead on the same day:


But now I realize I didn't take a picture of the best plant, potted and more than 15 cm tall: that one might start branching and thus flowring soon. The other two potted plants sit on my windowsill, in full sunlight from late morning till sunset and the position seems to be optimal for their fast growth - as fast as the naturally slow-growing Scotch Bonnet can do.
The other saplings, including the one not shown, have spent some time in the greenhouse, and the difference in growth was important. Now, the two on my window are gaining ground. The majority of the first batch of sprouts survived, but did not begin to grow in earnest until May when the temperature rose enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home